forum des étudiants de médecine de cluj en roumanie Index du Forum

forum des étudiants de médecine de cluj en roumanie
forum pour l'entraide des candidats à l'admission à la faculté de médecine de Cluj (UMF Cluj) en roumanie

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

hop like this also helps save cost

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum des étudiants de médecine de cluj en roumanie Index du Forum -> La faculté de médecine de Cluj -> Dentaire Cluj
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tujue

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Aoû - 03:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: hop like this also helps save cost Répondre en citant

HANOI, Nov. 22 (Xinhua) -- "They believed that my idea was crazy and impossible and simply would not work in Vietnam, but I made up my mind and went ahead anyway believing that my customers would trust me and that I could help change self-awareness of people in Vietnam."

So said Dao Khanh Hiep, the owner of Vietnam's first-ever keeper-less store, where the youth of the capital are astounded at being fully entrusted to serve and pay for coffee and snacks by themselves.

Located in a busy street in downtown Hanoi, the little coffee shop looks quite eye-catching with a diverse menu offering snacks, raw chocolate, ice-cream, and drinks.

On entering the store customers ring a bell which opens an automatic gate and are welcomed into a tiny yet cozy space with mellow music playing. Once inside they can select their own food and beverages, pay for them, and clean their tables, all by themselves.

"There are no assistants, waiters or waitresses in the shop. The customers do everything by themselves and then leave," Hiep told Xinhua in a recent interview, adding that when deciding to open the shop, he faced drastic opposition from his family and friends.

But it's not all simply down to trust, customers are closely monitored on entering the shop and until they leave by a system of cameras which record all day and night. Those who do not pay, or pay an inadequate amount of money will be blacklisted by the system and the shop's gate will no longer open for them to enter.

Hiep told Xinhua however that in the past five months since his shop's debut, he has never experienced anyone who did not pay or paid less than their due amount.

"When the shop first opened, I was a bit nervous about the business and its unique concept. However, now, things have become quite easy for me," Hiep said.

"I'm a shop owner but I come here just twice in the morning and in the afternoon to restock goods in the fridge and clean up. In the future, I plan to open more shops with a wider selection of food," the shop owner said proudly.

The distinctive shop attracts curiosity, surprise and excitement from local customers. There's a space in the shop for customers' reviews and almost all of the customers said they came not only to experience freedom of shopping but also enjoyed learning about "self-awareness."

Le Dinh Anh, a student, told Xinhua, "I like the shop's space. Coming here, I can do everything on my own, without having to bother anyone. The drinks here are also great and suit young people's tastes.

Nguyen Nhu Quynh, 20, agreed with Anh. "Despite it being only a tiny space, I love this shop so much and hope there will be more and more shops like it the future to raise awareness of 'Do-It-Yourself' among the young in particular and among Vietnamese people in general."

Pham Hung Thang, a communications expert, said that by having no shopkeeper, the shop is intentionally being different to grab the spotlight while penetrating an increasingly demanding market in Vietnam. The expert thought the new business model is feasible, with the availability of technical solutions.

"An automatic shop like this also helps save costs. Normally, to open a shop, people need at least two or three shop assistants. However, in this instance, only one is needed and even one can manage three to four shops at the same time," Thang said, encouraging other local firms in Vietnam to follow suit.

"In addition to solving economic problems, the shop is also meaningful as it provokes a revolution' in behavior among Vietnamese people. There may not be any cheating, theft or fraud while shopping," Thang said.

To tell the truth. The old traditional way of gardening SRE become a thing of the past. Most people are looking forward to a much better way to optimize their time and effort when you are growing food. And one of the best ways to do this is to aquaponics. Aquaponics is becoming a very popular way to grow food crops in a sustainable environment. It calls on the trends of the fish (drained) ECCO Collin Casual Slip On 535584-51707 Black , and plants to help each other.

Aquaponics works well because it reduces waste when plants and food, and it also reduces the amount of chemicals needed. Most people who want an easy way to enter them by practicing aquaponics aquaponics inside. Indoor Aquaponics is a great way to start for several reasons. If you’re on the fence or not to start with aquaponics for you Men'S ECCO Collin 535584 Blue , here are three good reasons.

SAVE MONEY

On the contrary, the need for tons of resources for traditional agriculture ECCO Collin Loafer 535904-02001 Black , aquaponics can be recycled, which is purely self-sufficient. In addition to paying the costs of initial equipment ECCO Classic Moc 2.0 570904-01072 Coffee , there is no need to purchase expensive chemicals and or materials to maintain it.

EASY MAINTENANCE

The fish are usually on discharge of ammonia (waste) that traditional agriculture will not be reused. Aquaponics, however ECCO Classic Moc 2.0 570904-01001 Black , that the waste can be reused vital nutrients for plants. That’s because your internal system aquaponics, you will be surprised that the maintenance system can be much easier than the maintenance of an aquarium.

Less carbon footprint

Less land needed to produce plants in the aquaponics system. In fact ECCO Classic Moc 2.0 Loafer 570944-01014 Mink , farm aquaponic can be built almost anywhere there is space. If you have room in the house that you can invest in an aquarium, you can have in aquaponics system. It is much easier than you think.

Aquaponics works well because it reduces waste when growing plants and food and it also lowers the amount of chemicals needed. Most people who want an easy way to get into aquaponics themselves is by practicing indoor aquaponics. Indoor aquaponics is a great way to start for several reasons. If you’re on the fence about whether or not to get started with aquaponics for yourself ecco sandals clearance , here are 3 good reasons.
SAVES CASH
Instead of having the need for tons of resources for tr. Wholesale Cheap Jerseys   Wholesale NBA Jerseys   Wholesale Authentic Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap   Wholesale NFL Jerseys China   Wholesale NCAA Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys China Online   Cheap Baseball Jerseys   Cheap Hockey Jerseys 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Aoû - 03:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum des étudiants de médecine de cluj en roumanie Index du Forum -> La faculté de médecine de Cluj -> Dentaire Cluj Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation